In the news of week Paul and Wally discuss:
- Mandatory paid sick leave deferred and plastic ordinance adopted at Bernalillo County Commission.
- The one-year anniversary of the Janus decision at the United States Supreme Court.
- For the first time since 2013, New Mexico beat the nation in job growth, but other data shows NM’s cities are still trailing the region badly.
- Seven percent raises for teacher and other licensed workers even bigger than those mandated by the state.
- Some positive news from, of all places, Santa Fe City government! Modest deregulation of casita rentals.
- Senator Martinez arrested on suspicion of DWI.
Learn more about the Rio Grande Foundation by visiting us online: www.riograndefoundation.org.